The Advisory Board serves as the advisory group to the Dean and the UMBC College of Engineering and Information Technology. The Advisory Board advises the Dean and the College on:
- Undergraduate and graduate program opportunities and educational objectives to meet the workforce needs of the future;
- Research and innovation opportunities and potential collaborative partnerships;
- Matters of public relations and the overall image and importance of engineering and information technology as a source of intellectual capital;
- Recognition of the accomplishments of alumni and other notable professionals; and
- Cultivation and development of resources and support to enable the College to fulfill its mission.
2013-2014 Members of the COEIT Advisory Board
GE Healthcare, Infant Care Segment
Gino Gemignani, Jr.
Senior Vice President
Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
Director, Technical Operations, Maritime Systems
Lockheed Martin Maritime Systems & Sensors
Mr. Michael Hinkey
Sector VP & General Manager
Engineering Manufacturing & Logistics Division
Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
Michael K. Madison (BS-CMPE’97)
Mountain View, California
Dean, School of Applied & Information Technology
Myra W. Norton
VP of Operations
Pegged Software, Inc.
VP Global Supply Chain Operations
McCormick & Co.
Stephanie L. Reel (BS-IS’85)
CIO and Vice Provost for Information Technologies
The Johns Hopkins University
Vice President for Information Technology
T. Rowe Price
Head, IBM RTP Center for Advanced Studies (CAS) & WW CAS Coordinator
Research Triangle, North Carolina